Sunday, May 16, 2010

Great Instructional Design Sites from Fellow Blogger





One of the sites I visited was Instructional Design and this is an excellent site, with great information for Instructional Designers and students. I didn’t know there were different types of instruction design models and most of them are spin off of the ADDIE Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation model. Although this model has some significant weaknesses, it is still a model other instructional design are modeling. I will be visiting this site often; it has a lot of learning tools and tutorials, that will be useful for me.
One can learn a lot from visiting this site. http://www.instructionaldesign.org/models/addie.html



Here’s another site whit a wealth of information, you can find on this sit, awesome. It is another great resourceful site I will be visiting quite often. This site has great information that is going to help me a lot, it offer information, such as what is the definition for Instructional Design, Job listing, LinkedIn.com, (another great site), ID Conferences, ID Forums, and other ID sites and you can see what other Colleges and Universities are offering in the field of Instructional Design. Also, if you would like to know what the pay scale is for Instructional Designers you can find it on this site, as well. http://www.instructionaldesigncentral.com/


The Rapid E-Learning Blog site is a amazing site that offer resources under the Instructional Design link that gives great examples on passive and active learning, which I found very interesting and also found out I am more of a passive learner. Not that any thing is wrong with that but there is a difference between a passive and active learner. I would recommend you visit the site and see if you are a passive or active learner. I like that this site use actual video PowerPoint sides to give examples of a number of learning tools. Great great site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers

About Me

My photo
Burtonsville, MD, United States
Hello World! Terri L. Williams here welcome to my corner! I am happy you stopped by; please let me know when you stopped in by leaving me a little note. I am currently living in Burtonsville, MD pursuing a Master's degree in IDT. I have a M.A. in Organizational Management and decided to go back and get another Master in IDT because I want to open a learning center with my daughter and cousin, in Memphis, TN. Since I’m new at blogging please let me know what I need to do to improve my blogging skills.